Tuesday, April 25, 2017

*~Review: Bad Nanny by C.M. Stunich ~*

Title: Bad Nanny 
Author: C.M. Stunich 
Series:The Bad Nanny Trilogy #1
Releaase date: November 22, 2016
Genres: Comedy, New Adult, Romance

🦋 Review 🦋

4 Stars

Zayden was unexpected surprise. He's a tatted pierced up bad boy who loves the ladies, but he shows another side of him when he agrees grudgingly to babysit his nieces and nephews. He's in for a surprise when Brooke comes into his life. It causing some unexpected developments. Picturing Zayden as a nanny is quite comical to think about, but it shows a new side of him that he didn't even know he had. He has a set plan for his life, but nanny duties and Brooke sure start to make him think of maybe altering his path. You know with Zayden things will be hot in the bedroom and boy does he deliver with Brooke. Brooke, she's a character you can admire. She's stepping up and doing  the best she can for her niece. Life hasn't been the easiest for her, but she keeps getting right back up. 

🦋 Blurb 🦋

“He’s a bad boy … and a nanny.”
Holy sweet baby Jesus.
I don’t know anything about taking care of kids.
I pierce nipples, navels, and noses for a living.
I’ve never even held a baby before.  Not once.  Never changed a diaper or cleaned up a skinned knee.  Hell, I don’t even want kids.  I’m more of a drifter, a once in a lifetime lover, and then I move on.
Family?  Commitment?  Nuh uh, no way.
Tough sh*t, though, because my brother and his kids need me.  Desperately.
I never thought to wonder if I might need them, too.
That I might need her, this strange woman I met at a playground.
Brooke Overland.
She doesn’t know I’m not a professional nanny, but what am I supposed to do now?
She hired me; I took care of her sister’s kids for her; I f*cked her.
My life is so screwed-up.

🦋 Buy Links 🦋

No comments:

Post a Comment