Saturday, September 19, 2026

*`Review: Love, Theoretically by Ali Hazelwood`*

🌟·.·´RELEASE BLITZ`·.·ðŸŒŸ

Title:  Love, Theoretically
Series: The Love Hypothesis #3
Author: Ali Hazelwood

REVIEW:
4.5 Stars
I really enjoyed this one. I finished it in a day and a half. Elsie and Jack had me gobbling up the pages. I loved the quirky friendship between Cece and Elise. I'm not gonna lie I was hoping all the way through Cece would stay her awesome self and she delivered. Towards the end one of her conversations with Elsie had me in tears at how beautiful it was. My heart went out to Elsie because life was delivering some blows She may think Jack is the enemy, but he is going to prove that he is in her corner. I don't know how Ali Hazelwood always does it, but as a reader who prefers dual points of view it never even occurs to me I'm reading the story from one pov. She does so well with giving us hints on what is going on in other's heads even if dear Elise doesn't. I really loved the banter between Elise and Jack, then add in the whole fake dating with Greg made for some really interesting moments. I liked how much Elise grew in this one and realized her worth. The best part in all of it was how supportive Jack is. Now it's not all easy. This book shows the politics at play for science and how frustrating that can be for women, but lucky for us this is a romance so we get to see the good gals prevail! This is a lot of fun and had me chuckling a lot while reading even the end. This is definitely a top 3 Ali book for me. 

BLURB:
Rival physicists collide in a vortex of academic feuds and fake dating shenanigans in this delightfully STEMinist romcom from the New York Times bestselling author of The Love Hypothesis and Love on the Brain.

The many lives of theoretical physicist Elsie Hannaway have finally caught up with her. By day, she’s an adjunct professor, toiling away at grading labs and teaching thermodynamics in the hopes of landing tenure. By other day, Elsie makes up for her non-existent paycheck by offering her services as a fake girlfriend, tapping into her expertly honed people-pleasing skills to embody whichever version of herself the client needs.

Honestly, it’s a pretty sweet gig—until her carefully constructed Elsie-verse comes crashing down. Because Jack Smith, the annoyingly attractive and arrogant older brother of her favorite client, turns out to be the cold-hearted experimental physicist who ruined her mentor’s career and undermined the reputation of theorists everywhere. And he’s the same Jack Smith who rules over the physics department at MIT, standing right between Elsie and her dream job.

Elsie is prepared for an all-out war of scholarly sabotage but…those long, penetrating looks? Not having to be anything other than her true self when she’s with him? Will falling into an experimentalist’s orbit finally tempt her to put her most guarded theories on love into practice?

BUY LINKS:

No comments:

Post a Comment