Sunday, April 16, 2017

*~Review: Faking It by Carly Phillips & Erika Wilde~*

Title: Faking It
Series: Book Boyfriend #2
Author: Carly Phillips & Erika Wilde
Release Date: April 11, 2017

🦋 Review 🦋

4 stars

I enjoyed this one, but it wasn't my favorite written by Carly and Erika. The characters we good. There were moments that really drew me in, but in the same token some parts did not. I did laugh a few times while reading this book. I could definitely relate with Hailey. I know how she felt with insecurities because I've been there myself. I thought Max was great and just perfect for Hailey. The thing I can say is I could feel the connection between Hailey and Max so their fake arrangement was going to be difficult to stay "fake". 

🦋 Blurb 🦋

Confirmed bachelor Max Sterling isn't into rescuing damsels in distress, but when the very tempting Hailey Ellison needs his help, there's only one thing for him to do. Step in and pose as her loving fiancé. Except there is nothing fake about his attraction to her, or how much he wants her beneath him in his bed, moaning his name. But what starts as a sexy, flirty, temporary engagement, quickly becomes something more serious that neither one ever anticipated. 

🦋 Buy Links 🦋

Google Play: https://goo.gl/LQd7RV

Goodreads:

No comments:

Post a Comment