Saturday, March 23, 2024

*`Review: Take Me I'm Yours by Lili Valente`*

Title: Take Me I'm Yours
Author: Lili Valente
Release Date: March 22, 2024

REVIEW:
4.5 Stars
This is a beautiful love story. It's a little bit out of my reading comfort zone, but one I'm so glad I read. Fate made it so these two could meet and have one incredible night together. Then all shocks their real lives collide between the two. To the reading outside my reading comfort zone with the praise kink and the ex boyfriend's dad situation, but Lili Valente weaved her magic with her words and had me falling in love with these characters. You can't deny these two have a true connection though navigating it is a little tricky. I loved Sydney's friends in Maine. I want to be part of their book club. Fun times to be had for sure plus rescue kitties are involved! This book made me truly happy where the characters end up. Sydney has an old soul compared to her peers and her caring, giving heart fits perfectly with Gideon. I can see those two changing the world for the better. Be prepared for things to get very steamy between Sydney and Gideon. They burn up the pages, but it's special because of that deeper connection of their souls. I gobbled this book right up!

BLURB:
I'm not supposed to want my ex-boyfriend's dad.

But after one scorching night last summer with a sexy, older man who instinctively knew how much I wanted to be called his “good girl," I can't stop thinking about him.

Of course, back then, I had no idea who Gideon was. Still, we both agreed that one night was our only night. Our lives were too complicated for anything more, no matter how much I craved it.

Then our paths collide again at my ex’s fundraiser. That’s where I learn the truth about who Gideon really is.

I also learn that he’s forbidden with a capital F.

I know I should stay away from him, but this “good girl” is suddenly ready to go bad. Very, very bad.

We can’t have a future, so we agree to take it one wild night at a time.

Until an unexpected betrayal threatens to bring all our dark secrets into the light…

BUY LINKS:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Goodreads
Bookbub


No comments:

Post a Comment