Sunday, April 8, 2018

*~Book Tour & Review: The Sinner~*

Book title: The Sinner by Heather C. Leigh




Book description: 
Sebastien St. Clair sets his sights on a sexy blonde spectator.

Kylie Calloway secretly lusts after her brother’s biggest rival.

When Seb propositions Kylie, it sets off a dangerous game of cat and mouse.
Cocky as ever, he thinks he has everything under control until he realizes… he might not be the cat.

Buy links:



Review:

3.5 Stars
I'm not going to lie I had a hard time liking Seb in the beginning. I was a big fan of his attitude, but I hung in there with him because he does win me over.  I liked him when Kylie entered his life. Things sure get interesting because Seb is Kylie's brother's rival on the ice. It's a journey with Seb in this book because the man at the end of the book grows a lot through the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment