Sunday, June 4, 2017

*~Review: Middleman by Jayne Rylon~*

Title: Middleman
Author: Jayne Rylon
Release Date: June 1, 2017

🦋 Review 🦋

4 Stars 

This book is hot, hot, hot!! Though this book brings the heat it also brings the feels. You can feel emotions pouring off these characters. You can also feel the deep connections between the three of them. This has mm scenes and mmm scenes. I recommend this book of you're a fan of that genre of romance because this book packs a punch. Kaden had his heart broke and has finally found a man to move on with, but what happens when the one who broke him returns? I thought the last chapter had the perfect touch to end this book on because it sums up Kaden, Rogan, and Cortez. 


🦋 Blurb 🦋

I don’t kneel for any man. Not anymore. 
I had the perfect dominant boyfriend. Then Cortez left me to save the world. 
After two and a half years lost drowning my misery in bad decisions, one man changed everything. 
Rogan is the perfect submissive, who puts me back in control of both him and my life. 
Until Cortez comes home. 
Who am I? Cortez’s bottom or Rogan’s top? 
Maybe I’m both. 
Maybe I was made to be their middleman. 

🦋 Buy Links 🦋

Jayne Rylon.com: http://bit.ly/2raC7eq

No comments:

Post a Comment