Monday, January 30, 2017

*~Review: Ruthless by Gina L. Maxwell~*

Title: Ruthless
Series: Playboys in Love #2
Author: Gina L. Maxwell
Release Date: January 30, 2017

πŸ“– Review πŸ“–

5 Stars

I loved this one! It's really hot so make sure to have an ice cold drink handy. Trust me you'll need it. Roman is delicious and he a few surprises. The chemistry between him and Addison is off the charts. Roman doesn't touch friends or friends of friends, but when the attraction is as explosive as it is between him and Addison he can't help, but touch. Things get a little complicated when business comes into play. Can Roman break the rules when it comes to Addison or will he let the best thing ever happen to him slip away?


πŸ“– Blurb πŸ“–

People call me Ruthless for a reason.

Whether I’m in the court room or in the bedroom, my reputation is well-earned. I’m either working hard, working out, or working my way into some woman's panties. But none of them share my particular kink, and I walk away feeling unsatisfied.

Until I met her.

She’s a friend of a friend, which makes her off-limits in my book. But then temptation had me by the balls and I had her up against a wall. She literally fucked my world off its axis, but it can’t happen again.

My plan was avoidance, but that got blown to shit when my firm hired her as a new junior attorney. Now I’m her boss, and I’m supposed to act like I don’t want to bend her over my desk every five minutes.

But I’ve never held myself back with anything before, so consequences be damned, it’s time to show her how damn good it feels...to be ruthless.



πŸ“– Buy Links πŸ“–

Google Play: http://bit.ly/2kFC70l

No comments:

Post a Comment