Sunday, July 5, 2020

*~Review: Single Dad Burning Up by Cathryn Fox~*

Title: Single Dad Burning Up
Series: Single Dad #3
Author: Cathryn Fox
Release Date: July1,2020

REVIEW:
4.5 Stars
A book by Cathyrn Fox and throw in a single dad romance, yes please. You know I wasn't going to pass this book up. I'm so glad I read this one. I devoured it. Callan's little girl Kaitlyn is so adorably cute. The scenes between dad and daughter make Callan all the more hotter. My heart goes out to Callan. He's known heart breaking loss and he's trying his best to move forward. Love and relationships are on the back burner until Gemma is ineed of some help. Callan's frozen heart starts to melt. Gemma's ex is the type of person I truly dislike a lot. A two faced con artist of a person. Though Gemma's ex is ten times worse. These characters are easily going to pull you right into the story. I'm going yo go back and read the first two books in the series because I have a feeling I missed out on some great stories. 

BLURB:

Callan
I’m a single dad, a firefighter, taking it one day at a time and trying to keep my life from imploding. Once I had it all, but tragic events changed my trajectory, and now I’m raising my daughter alone. When an old friend gets an unwelcome message from her ex, I jump in to play the part of pretend boyfriend. Harmless, right? But I wasn’t counting on her touch awakening things in me. I’m not looking for a relationship—hell, I don’t deserve it, and the last thing I want is to love and lose again, but being with sweet and sexy Gemma has a way of calming my demons.

Gemma
Callan is big, athletic and tough, a man haunted by his past, but beneath the rough exterior, he’s gentle and tender. And he makes me feel safe. He’s the perfect person to have a pretend relationship with when my ex, an overbearing cop who frightens me, decides he wants me back. We have to be realistic for this to work—my ex can spot a lie in a second, and Callan plays the lover well. So well that it isn’t long before we’re playing house for real, until a secret and a surprise hit at the same time, and threatens everything we’ve built. 

BUY LINKS:

Google Play: https://bit.ly/31R1Smt

No comments:

Post a Comment