Monday, October 14, 2019

*~Release Blast & Review: Awk-Weird by Avery Flynn ~*





There’s more to me than just being awk-weird. I own my own flower shop, have some great friends, and I have my eye on adopting the most adorable kitten. But sadly, hot guys don’t tend to be blown away by my trivia-spouting, dorky self.

So, when a Thor-lookalike who happens to be a professional hockey player hits on me at my bestie's wedding rehearsal party ... You better believe I climbed that tree like a cat. And the face that it happened not once, not twice, but three times? Yeah, that's pretty much a once-in-a-lifetime experience for a woman like me. 

There's zero chance I'll end up ever seeing him again...right? 

Until the pregnancy test comes up positive. What happens next?

Oh my God, I wish I knew...



Get Your Copy NOW:


Add on Goodreads

Review:
4.5 Stars
I love the Ice Knights series and this second book of the series was a great installment to the series. I just loved Tess to pieces. I love how she blurts of facts when she is nervous or uncomfortable. Her back story broke my heart, but it made me cheer for her to get her HEA she deserves. Cole has his routines for a reason, but when Tess comes into his life she's going turn his world upside down with the dreaded word, change. Cole and Tess have great chemistry and you can feel it come off the pages. How could I not like Cole with how he is with Kahn. That's swoon worthy material for me right there. I loved how Cole and Tess are like puzzle pieces that just fit so well together. Though for Tess everyone leaves eventually so why get attached too bad her heart and head aren't on the same page. This is a must read! I love the camaraderie of Cole and his team mates. It just adds another layer to a great book. I'm looking forward to the next book in the series. 




USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling romance author Avery Flynn has three slightly-wild children, loves a hockey-addicted husband and is desperately hoping someone invents the coffee IV drip. Avery was a reader before she was a writer and hopes to always be both. She loves to write about smartass alpha heroes who are great with a quip and relatable heroines who are feisty, fierce and fantastic.
Follow Her Here:

Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment