Monday, July 9, 2018

*~Review: Scoring the Player's Baby by Naima Simone~*

Title: Scoring the Player's Baby
Author: Naima Simone
Series: WAGS #3
Release Date:July 9, 2018

REVIEW:

5 Stars
I LOVED this book so hard! I mean Ronin had me wrapped around his finger in the first chapter making a Harry Potter and Outlander reference. Then he had to add a Lord of the Rings reference for good measure. Yup he made it on my top book boyfriends list pretty quickly. What really makes him swoon worthy book boyfriend material is the way he is with Kim then with the baby. I think I may need to fight Kim for him. It's not going to be easy for Ronin because he has a huge strike against him when it comes to Kim, he's a football player. The humor and banter between the two is one of my favorite things about this book. I would highly recommend this one along with the other books in the series. 

BLURB:

After a divorce from her cheating football player ex, PR whiz Kim Matlock would rather drive a pine tree through her walled-off heart than work at the Seattle Wedding Expo. And the last thing she expects is to be grabbed and kissed breathless by a hot giant of a man looking to fend off a stalker. She doesn’t want emotional entanglements, but she can’t say no to one scorching night with the sexy stranger. 

To her shock, she finds out afterward that a) he’s a pro football player, aka her kryptonite, and b) she’s pregnant.

But nothing could have prepared her for his response... 

BUY LINKS:

Google Play: http://bit.ly/2KMYT7i

No comments:

Post a Comment