Monday, July 9, 2018

*~Great Summer Reads Countdown Blitz: Day 1~*






My name is Robyn Echols. Zina Abbott is the pen I use for my historical novels. I’m a member of Women Writing the West and Western Writers of America. I currently live with my husband in California’s central valley near the “Gateway to Yosemite.”

I love to read, quilt, work with digital images on my photo editing program, and work on my own family history.

I am a blogger. In addition to my own blog, I blog for several group blogs including the Sweet Americana Sweethearts blog, which I started and administer.




Zina Abbott's first three books in the multi-author series, 
Sweethearts of Jubilee Springs.

Book 3 - Aaron's Annulment Bride:
Andrea married Aaron so he could get his mining company house, but now she wants an annulment.



Book 6 - Cat's Meow:
Catherine immediately falls in love with tall, hunky miner, Harold. She wants to marry him, but there is one "meowly" little problem.



Book 7 - Bargain Bessie:
Brought to Jubilee Springs after the death of her mother, Bessie, a confirmed spinster meets Zeb, a decisive, impatient rancher who is NOT pushing forty.




Top Ten List:

Robyn Echols writing as Zina Abbott

10 Fun Facts About Myself

1.  I’m not a fun person—I tend to be serious.
2.  I’ll go to an organizational meeting with a speaker or class before I’ll go to a social party.
3.  I’m analytical and sometimes suffer from “analysis paralysis.”
4.  I like to quilt rather than sew garments because l like doing the math to create new block designs.
5.  The other fun part of quilting for me is to put together colors and fabric patterns I don’t think will look good together – but in the end, they do!
6.  I like photography, but I’m not a professional. Thank goodness for digital cameras and photo-editing programs.
7.  I love to create digital memes, banners and blog post headers.
8.  I belong to my county genealogical society.
9.  My idea of camping is staying in a fifth wheel or a trailer—with internet access.

10.  I’d rather be reading.





To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event Page 





No comments:

Post a Comment